Monday, June 06, 2005

MATCHED!

Right. I am sitting at my desk getting frustrated at the lack of information about rabies vaccinations. Then I see that a new email has arrived. (The wonders of Microsoft Outlook - it checks for me once a minute.) It reads as follows:

Hey Sam ,
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My TN has Accepted you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now you are MATCHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))


Oh my GOD ... I am actually going to India now!

This will be short, as my to-do list currently goes something like this:

- Pick up rabies prescription
- Book flights
- Book insurance
- Get a VISA
- Revise (this list is, of course, in no particular order)

I think I should listen to Himanshu:

"Y do u panick so much...:))))))))))))))))"

With that, I shall leave you.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 pm, Blogger ThePants999 said...

The list looks in about the right order to me... so tell us, Sam, y do u panick so much? :)))

 
At 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooooo, how dare you praise Microsoft!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home